BearHandlerProtocol provides a mechanism for your application to handle features of
- Take screenshot of camera view, ignoring any overlapping UI elements;
- Get the current state of the scanner;
- Start/stop scanning;
- Clean augmented reality view and destroy all loaded data;
- Enable/disable and check current state of flash;
- Check the current network reachability status.
Note: Network reachability status check depreacted and will be removed in the future release.
BearHandlerProtocol should not be used before
BearViewController view will be loaded. It will not trigger crash or an unexpected behaviour, but triggered action will not have any effect. You will receive warning message in debug output.