BearHandlerProtocol provides a mechanism for your application to handle features of
- Take screenshot of camera view, ignoring any overlapping UI elements.
- Get the current state of the scanner.
- Start/stop scanning.
- Clean augmented reality view and destroy all loaded data.
- Enable/disable and check current state of flash.
- Check the current network reachability status.
BearHandlerProtocolshould not be used before
BearViewControllerview will be loaded. It will not trigger crash or an unexpected behaviour, but triggered action will not have any effect. You will receive warning message in debug output.